Directions to the Center & Travel Information
The Schachter Center for Complementary Medicine
Executive Blvd, Suite 202, Suffern, NY 10901
1. From points North: Take the N.Y. State Thruway, South (87 South-287 East) to Exit 14B - Airmont Road. Turn left at the light at the end of the exit ramp (you are now on Airmont Road). Proceed to the second traffic light. Make left onto Executive Boulevard. Our building is #2 at the end on right.
2. From points South: Take the N.Y. State Thruway West (87 North-287 West) to Exit 14B - Airmont Road. Turn right at the light at the end of the exit ramp (you are now on Airmont Road). At the next traffic light make left onto Executive Boulevard. Our building is #2 at the end on right.
3. From New York City:
Cross the George Washington Bridge (use the upper level). Take the Palisades Parkway North to Exit 9 West, the N.Y. State Thruway North (87 North-287 West). Take the Thruway to Exit 14B Airmont Road. Follow directions as in
4. From New Jersey: Take the Garden State Parkway North to the N.Y. State Thruway toward “Albany-Suffern.” Follow signs for: Exits 14B-61 (87 North-287 West). Three miles past toll, take Exit 14B
- Airmont Road. Follow directions as in No. 2 above.
5. From Westchester and points East:
Take the N.Y. State Thruway North (87 North-287 West) across the Tappan Zee Bridge. Proceed on Thruway to Exit 14B
- Airmont Road. Follow directions as in No.
OR...Take 287 North to signs to N.Y. State Thruway. Bear right on 287. Exit onto 287 East-87 South toward Tappan Zee Bridge and New York City. Take exit 14B
- Airmont Road, Suffern (Montebello). Follow directions as in No. 1 above.
Bus to/from New York City to/from
ShortLine to/from Port Authority
Bus Terminal (41st St. & 8th Ave., NYC - (212) 736-4700),
to/from Suffern, N.Y. (The
Ticket Shop, 94 Orange Ave., Suffern, NY - (845) 369-7003).
from Port Authority: Coach USA (Shortline): Bus #11A to Spring
Valley, NY, 1 1/2 hrs. (local line). Or, #45 Express Bus to Mt. Ivy, get
off in Spring Valley, NY. (The express bus only runs during the
week). Taxis are usually waiting in Spring Valley when you get off the
bus. Two taxi services you can call if necessary are: Jean Taxi:
845-352-2399, or J and J Taxi: 845-356-5555. Have the taxi bring you to
the Schachter Center (2 Executive Blvd., Suffern, NY).
New Jersey Transit to/from New York
City to Hoboken, NJ to Suffern, NY - Phone# 973-275-5555.
Text Telephone TT# 800-772-2287.
Phone: (1-800) 638-7646
Authority Trans-Hudson) train:
Phone: (1-800) 234-PATH (7284)
Air-Ride Buses to the
Airport/Ground Transportation - (1-800) 247-7433
Spirit of Rockland - Phone: (845) 368-0577
Stateline Taxi - Phone: (845) 368-2372 or (845) 357-1249